Jill Crosbie, Principal – Jill Crosbie has a diverse background of technical and project management experience conducting site investigations and remediations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. Her technical expertise includes: project start-up process facilitation, contaminant fate, transport and delineation; mass-based risk driven remediation; in situ and on-site groundwater and soil treatment; regulatory negotiation and site closure strategies; and, environmental risk management. Due to her environmental, technical and project management experience and strong network base, Ms. Crosbie can effectively work with clients to establish the economic impact of a particular long term or short term strategy so that sensible business decisions may be made.
Prior to founding RedHawk, from 1986 through 1994, Ms. Crosbie was a Project Manager and Geologist for Groundwater Technology, Inc., (GTI; later known at IT Corporation); her last assignment was as a Senior Project Manager within GTI’s National Industrial Division.
Education: M.S. Graduate Work in Geology, University of Delaware 1980-1982; B.S. Geology; minor Biology, University of Delaware, 1980;
- Professional Geologist Registration, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Professional Geologist, State of New Hampshire
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-Hour “Hazardous Site Safety Training Course” and subsequent yearly HAZWOPER refresher courses on Hazardous Waste Activities
- State of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection UST Closure
- State of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Subsurface Evaluator
- Muniz, P.F., Norris, R., PhD. and Crosbie, J.R. A Survey of Current Groundwater Remedial Methods, Contamination and the Constructed Project. 1989, CSCE/CEA Conference, Berlin, Connecticut.
- Brown, Richard A., PhD. And Crosbie, J.R., Oxygen Sources for In Situ Bioremediation. November 27-29, (Superfund) HMCRI’s 10th National Conference and Exhibition, Washington, D.C.
- Brown, Richard A., PhD. And Crosbie, J.R., and O’Neil, Steve. In Situ Treatment of Chrominum VI with an Iron Reduction Process. October 3-7, 1993, Water Environment Federation 66th Annual Conference and Exposition, Anaheim, California.
- Wood, E.A., Crosbie, J.R., and Brown, R. PhD. Integrating Remediation with Construction, 1995, Civil Engineering.
Years with RedHawk: 15 (since founding)